Job Title: Experienced Repair Technician
Not experienced but love technology? we also have vacancies for trainee technicians available here – Trainee Technician
Reports to: Repair Centre Team Leader
Location: Holditch House, Newcastle-under-Lyme
OTE: circa £24,000 consisting of salary, well structured bonus system and regular overtime.
Purpose of the Job:
Working in our authorised Samsung business repair facility where you will be responsible for the testing, diagnosis and repair of a daily quota of electronic devices to an exacting standard.
Duties and Responsibilities
- An experienced Repair Technician must be able to show existing and competent repair skills (Level 2)
- Repairs to include the replacement of mechanical components.
- Must be able to hit strict KPI’s and TAT’s while maintaining a high quality standard.
- Accurately record all work completed within our systems.
- Be responsible and take ownership for all devices allocated to you.
- Contribute to a safe working environment and raise health and safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Consistently demonstrate that you are living the company values.
- Feedback to you Team Leader / Manager any issues or delays with repairs that have been allocated to you in order for the business to be able to resolve these issues and set customer expectations.
- Responsible for the handling of stock, following best practices at all times and maintaining stock integrity.
- General housekeeping in Repair Centre to ensure high standards are consistently maintained.
- Must be flexible with overtime when required.
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 16:30
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Eye for detail and aptitude for improvement
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues
Apply in the first instance by sending your CV to Careers@tmtfirst.co.uk – We look forward to hearing from you.
www.samsungrepairs.com – Our Business and Consumer facing repair site.
TMT First – “We Live Our Promises“
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org