Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Holditch House, Newcastle-under-Lyme
Rate of Pay: £7.83 per hour
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for working to best practices and following documented procedures to ensure stock records are kept accurate, and incoming and outgoing goods are handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of systems and internal programmes to provide accurate stock data to own team and other departments within the organisation.
- Uses systems and processes to manage and track stock movement to provide an accurate audit trail.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure accurate and timely information is available.
- Supports the company security policy by monitoring movement of stock and personnel into and out of the warehouse to lessen security breaches
- Asks questions to check own understanding of processes to ensure correct application.
- Works to develop additional knowledge and technical skills. Participates in training sessions.
- Notifies Job Supervisor of any problems in a timely manner. Contributes to problem resolution
- Conforms to business and customer security and compliance policies
- Contributes to the performance of the team.
- Maintains a safe working environment and raises H&S concerns in a timely manner.
- Works hard to deliver outputs on time on to meet and exceed customer expectation.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday – 09:00 to 17:30. Friday 09.00 to 17.00
- Accountability and Ownership.
- Able to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Investigative mind and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues, customer, suppliers and transport companies.
- Enjoys working in a deadline driven environment.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
Apply in the first instance by sending your CV to Careers@tmtfirst.co.uk – We look forward to hearing from you.
www.samsungrepairs.com – Our Business and Consumer facing repair site.
TMT First – “We Live Our Promises“
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org