Screen Burn Reduction & Removal
What is Screen Burn-in?
- Screen burn-in is a noticeable discolouration or ghosting of a previous image on a mobile phone display.
- It’s caused by the regular use of certain pixels more than others, leaving them to display colours slightly differently.
- The end result is a noticeable impression on the display.
What can TMT First do to reduce or fix this?
- In collaboration with Samsung we have access to manufacturer specific tools that can reduce and often even remove the effects of screen burn-in.
- The solution scans the screen for individual pixel issues and then re-calibrates the screen to compensate for any issues found. This calibration is stored in the motherboard so that the results remain even after a user accepts a software update.
TMT First delivers a complete logistics and value added service package.
Download the presentation for further on TMT First & the services available.
We customise devices to improve the out of the box experience. Everything we do is tailor made.
Offering Samsung authorised repairs for large volumes of devices for businesses.
TMT undertake 52 quality inspection checks to ensure high quality devices.