- Samsung Trained Engineers
- Genuine Samsung Parts
- Authorised Samsung Repair Partner
Screen Burn Reduction & Removal
What is Screen Burn-in?
- Screen burn-in is a noticeable discoloration or ghosting of a previous image on a mobile phone display.
- It's caused by the regular use of certain pixels more than others, leaving them to display colours slightly differently.
- The end result is a noticeable impression on the display.
What do we do to reduce or fix this:
In collaboration with Samsung we have access to manufacturer specific tools that can reduce and often even remove the effects of screen burn-in.
The solution scans the screen for individual pixel issues and then recalibrates the screen to compensate for any issues found. This calibration is stored in the motherboard so that the results remain even after a user accepts a software update.